December Schedule Poster
7:00–10:00 pm (Open dancing)
7:15–8:00 pm (Dance lessons)
Basic-Plus Two-Step + Tease recap
Instructor: Terry / DJ: Kate
London line dance
Instructor: Pete / DJ: Terry
Basic Night Club + London recap
Instructor: Jim / DJ: Jim
7:00–9:30 pm (Line dancing)
7:45 pm (Dance lessons)
Lessons: Groovy Love + Mambo Shuffle recap
Instructor: Ain / DJ: Ray
Tuesday, December 31
No dancing tonight, it’s New Year’s Eve!
Board & Committee Meetings
All interested Rain Country members are welcome to attend these meetings. For directions and details, email us
Hoedown Committee: Wednesday, TBD
Host: TBD (TBD) @ 7:30 pm
Rain Country Board: Wednesday, December 12 — Facebook Event TBD
Host: Donna (Seattle University) — 7:00 pm
All members are invited to attend and contribute!
About Our Lessons
and Dance Nights
- Rain Country lessons at Cuff Country are always free. Please tip the instructor — we suggest $3–5 on Wednesdays and Fridays, but no one is turned away for lack of funds.
- No partner is required for our lessons. We will find one for you, and we rotate partners frequently during the lessons to ensure that everyone gets to dance with a variety of people. But if you bring your partner with you and don’t want to rotate, you’re not required to trade dance partners.
- There is a cover charge at the Cuff Complex on Fridays after 9 pm, and on select special event nights. Card-carrying Rain Country members get in free all night on regular Fridays.
- Our DJs are happy to take requests; tipping them is much appreciated. Requests are more easily honored if they are made earlier in the evening.
- The best way to show appreciation for our host venue is to buy a beverage and tip the bartender. Thanking the bar staff is also a great idea.