7:00–11:00 pm (Open dancing)
7:15–8:00 pm (Dance lessons)
Friday, June 18 — Pride Dance! (Facebook
Lesson: short two-step, waltz, and line dance lessons
7:00–9:00 pm (Line dancing)
7:30 pm (Dance lessons)
Tuesday, June 22 — In-Person line dancing! (Facebook
Lessons: Blow Me A Kiss
Instructor and DJ: Jim
Lessons: The Queen + Blow Me A Kiss recap
Instructor: Barb / DJ: Jim
Board & Committee Meetings
All interested Rain Country members are welcome to attend these meetings. For directions and details, email us
About Our Lessons
and Dance Nights
- Rain Country lessons at Cuff Country are always free. Please tip the instructor — we suggest $3–5 on Wednesdays and Fridays, but no one is turned away for lack of funds.
- No partner is required for our lessons. We will find one for you, and we rotate partners frequently during the lessons to ensure that everyone gets to dance with a variety of people. But if you bring your partner with you and don’t want to rotate, you’re not required to trade dance partners.
- There is a cover charge at the Cuff Complex on Fridays after 9 pm, and on select special event nights. Card-carrying Rain Country members get in free all night on regular Fridays.
- Our DJs are happy to take requests; tipping them is much appreciated. Requests are more easily honored if they are made earlier in the evening.
- The best way to show appreciation for our host venue is to buy a beverage and tip the bartender. Thanking the bar staff is also a great idea.